Thank you for considering sponsoring Saint George Church Coffee Hour. Your generosity is truly appreciated. These guidelines were approved by both Father Saba and the Antiochian Women.
The Coffee Hour Ministry is designed for the purpose of camaraderie after the Divine Liturgy. Christ Himself, who unites us, is the center of Coffee Hour – not the refreshments! Simplicity is the rule.
The Coffee Hour Ministry TEAM will do the following:
- Ensure that Coffee Hour supplies are stocked and available in the storage room/cabinets (coffee, sugar, cream, plastic utensils, coffee cups, napkins and trash bags).
- Setup before the Divine Liturgy.
- Ensure that Hall and Kitchen are clean after Coffee Hour.
- During fasting seasons / Lent, only non-dairy creamer will be served during Coffee Hour.
- For birthdays and anniversaries, a cake may be brought in, by the family, and served at 1pm (after Sunday School). If bringing a cake, please notify the Coffee Hour Ministry Team.
- For the time being, due to safety precautions, food and snacks will not be served.
As a guideline, kindly make a $100 donation to sponsor the Coffee Hour, via check made payable to ‘Saint George Antiochian Women’ (type ‘Coffee Hour’ in memo section) or online using this link.
Again, thank you for your generosity. Should you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact the Coordinator of the Coffee Hour Ministry, Reem Sweiss at (708) 772-7336 or the Church Office at (708) 656-2927. Thank you!