Dear Saint George Church Family,
Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory forever!
The Church reopened it’s doors for all those who wish to register in the process outlined in the Manual on the Church website. The Manual reflects all CDC, State of Illinois, and Antiochian Archdiocese guidelines, and MUST be followed by all those who desire to be in attendance. Please read the Manual and forms carefully before agreeing to sign. The Task Force has appointed specific people TRAINED to be at the door, who will assist when necessary.
Indeed, this may seem overwhelming at first but I pray we can keep a meaningful approach to coming to the Church remembering at all times the real purpose – to worship God, our healer and our Master.
I offer my thanks to the Parish Council and the Task Force for their diligence and to all of you, the parishioners, for your patience and cooperation.
May God bless you all!
Father Fouad Saba
In order to be in the Church Building of Saint George in Cicero per guidance of the Task Force, you must follow the below Requirements:
- Review online Manual for details on Church attendance.
- Must Sign-up to attend service. Unfortunately, no walk-ins.
- Fill out and sign necessary Form online for every person attending.
- For arrival to Church, wear a mask at all times except to lower it for Communion. (Chanter and Priests do not wear it during services.)
- People attending must arrive between 9:15 am and 10:20 am.
- Allow your temperature to be taken before entering.
- Follow instructions for seating.