Christ is Risen! Indeed, He is Risen!
In light of the recent changes in guidance from the CDC and the state of Illinois, and the letter published from the Archdiocese, Saint George Church will be making the following changes to attending Church:
- Saint George Church will continually monitor and follow the CDC, State of Illinois and Metropolitan JOSEPH’s guidance.
- Effective immediately, we will no longer require registration to attend services. Please continue to self-assess your health and please stay home if you are not well or show any COVID related symptoms.
- There will be no assigned seating, however upon entering Church, please wait to be seated by our ushers as we will continue to exercise caution and aspects of social distancing, including closing certain pews at this time.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear your mask while attending Church.
- Furthermore, it is our recommendation that all parishioners continue to wear masks while attending Church.